Sunday 26 April 2009

ME ME ME ME ME AND ON AND ON!


Meme of the Moment has now been given to me by four people. So I guess the universe is telling me something! So thank you (I think) sorrow, exmoorjane, lola and lizzy.

1. What is your current obsession?
Right at this moment don't think I have one,as I'm just getting on with life. But perhaps it's waiting to see what the weather is each day so I can spend as much time as possible outside. So sunshine, blue skies, birdsong, gentle breeze is it.


2.Which item of clothing do you wear often?
Levis, cashmere jumper, and a pair of very ancient crocs

3.What's for dinner?
It's Sunday, so it's Roast beef with all the trimmings for Alex and me, and if his cousin Tom is around he'll come to.

4.What are you listening to?
The radio is tuned into Smooth FM, a mixture of easy music and soul. In my car, current favourites Fleet Foxes and the sound track to Slum Dog Millionaire. And on this laptop, a real mixture of stuff from Frank Sinatra through to some rap music.


5.Say something to the one that tagged you.....
Sorrow I love you to bits, and really hope we can met up this summer again.
Jane, I can't wait for us to be able to meet up again, 'specially if it involves your homemade scones!!
Lola and Lizzy, it is a joy to have met you in the last few months.
And you all make a difference in my life,thank you.

6.Favorite vacation spot?
Portmeirion in Wales, if I have the money.
Philadelphia with one of my best friends
Devon with the others.

7. What I'm reading right now?
Filth by Jane Gardam, in my work bag
One 5th Avenue by Candice Bushall, downstairs
Annie Leibovitz at work, autobiography that accompanied her exhibition, by my bed.

8. Four words to describe myself.
Honest,Compassionate,Loyal,Strong,

9.Guilty pleasure.
Travelling business class if I can afford it, which isn't often.

10. First Spring thing?
Snowdrops in my garden.

11. What do you look forward to?
Alex getting more sorted with his life, and me moving to Devon next year.

Now it's my turn to tag 'some' others to do the same; respond to the questions, rework those you need to rework, replace, add, and tag 'some' others. I think the number is arbitrary so I'm sticking to 'some'

Well since I've had so many people tag me, and I generally don't do these things I think it is only fair to make others suffer!!! Difficulty is picking people who haven't had it yet, so.....

Trousers you're it!
Lady, you have to get it as well
Dark side, no escape for you.
Mei, just cause you're hiding doesn't mean zip with a meme to now do.

12 comments:

trousers said...

Oh, go on then, I haven't done one for a wee while :)

This was pleasant reading, and I hope you enjoy your roast beef dinner.

Dark Side said...

I will do it during the week, though not sure my answers will be as interesting as yours...xx

Sorrow said...

And the Universe spoke!
LOL
thanks sweet,
No obsessions?
I am almost
disappointed...

Fire Byrd said...

Plenty of obsessions, Sorrow just none at the moment....
xx

Lori ann said...

Always lovely to learn more about you, you make me want to get back to cooking that special Sunday dinner.
♥ lori

Casdok said...

Definetly snowdrops!

Helen said...

A peek into the thoughts and dreams of a fellow blogger ~~ always a treat!

Lady in red said...

I guess this is where tradition has it that I should be saying thank you...........you do realise that I still haven't got around to doing the last one you gave me yet!!

Merry ME said...

A Cashmere jumper? Mmmm, sounds yummy!

Unknown said...

Ah, love these memes where we get to learn more about each other! Thanks so much for sharing and I bet the roast beef was lipsmackingly good!
xx

Exmoorjane said...

Fabulous - thank you! Great minds eh? Haven't made scones since you last visited....better come and give me an excuse!

Mel said...

No obsessions?!

Wow.
k...define 'obsessions'.....

BTW....love, love, LOVE the header photo. *happy sigh*