Sunday 1 February 2009

ONE WORD SUNDAY


I pinched this from Mel it seemed a good idea to just stick with one word instead of my usual 150!!!
You wanna do it, you know the rules. I'm not passing it on, just pinch it.


1. Where is your mobile phone (cell) hiding
2. Your significant other? outthere.('tis a real word!)
3. Your hair? dyed
4. Your mother? dead
5. Your father? dead
6. Your favourite? what?
7. Your dream last night? anxious
8. Your favourite drink? champagne
9. Dream/goal? Devon
10. Virtue? compassion
11. Hobby? blogging
12. Fear? alchziemers (spellin?)
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy
14. Where were you last night? Liverpool
15. Something that you aren't? Tactful
16. Muffins? Nah!
17. Wish list item? Devon
18. Where you grew up? Haven't
19. Last thing you did? walk
20. What are you wearing? jeans
21. TV? occasionally
22. Pets? TRIX!
23. Friends? lots
24. Your life? great
25. Your mood? peaceful
26. Missing someone? eldest
27. Car? MX5
28. Something you're not wearing? tiara
29. Your favourite shop? none
30. Your favourite colour? Green
33. When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
34. Last time you cried? Sunday
35. One place that you go to over and over? Philadelphia/ Devon (Ok shoot me I cheated)
36. One person who emails you regularly? Max
37. Your favourite place to eat? withfriends (tis one word!)

I know that two questions are missing .... I'm blaming Mel.

7 comments:

Cait O'Connor said...

I will have a go at this.
Tried to answer with one word but failed.

OK?

karen said...

oh FireByrd, I loved this!! will have to try it too.
TIARA...???(!!!!!)
:-)

Lady in red said...

tiara had me laughing

and it was great to hear you laughing on the phone but that was after you posted this lol

trousers said...

7 and 18: Can identify with that!
37 made me giggle.

I have to say, however, that I'm extreeeemely shocked about 28. You've got a nerve! ;-)

Great list, I enjoyed reading it. x

Cait O'Connor said...

Thanks for calling by.

Would you like to Blog around the letter B?

Annie Wan said...

i was tempted x

Mel said...

31 and 32 are NOT my fault. LOL

....and I did laugh at Tiara...LOL

<-- still laughing